Pick up a sticker card from Horsham Waterstones and Horsham Library.
Individual stickers can be collected from each business taking part in the trail. These are listed on the card and will display a Sticker Trail window sticker.
To enter the prize draw just show your completed card to a member of the Mr. Simms Olde Sweetshop team. Hand in the tear-off section and a small sweet treat will be your immediate reward.
Businesses in the Sticker Trail may choose to give you an offer to encourage a return visit – generating trade for the town being an important reason for running the trail.
The Sticker trail ends on Sunday 2 September or before if stickers run out.
Where to collect your stickers
There are 12 Stickers to collect:
- Dixie Ducks
- Fergus Fox
- Charlie Squirrel Balloons
- Harry Rabbit Football
- Mason Mole Drum
- Maria Mouse Balloon
- Ella Rabbit Scooter
- Jenny Cat Spade
- Ted Badger Sweetshop
- Hazel Hedgehog
- Robin Robin Mail man
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Up to 12 prizes of up to £20 value will be available for entrants of the prize draw.
- 12 winning entry cards will be picked at random and matched to a random list of prizes.
- Prize allocations are final.
- Winners will be notified by email before Saturday 8th
- Should a winner fail to reply to a ‘You have won!’ email by Monday 17 September another winner will be drawn for that prize and notified that day.
- Prizes will be in the form of vouchers which will be emailed to the winners upon their reply.
- Winners (adults or children) must agree to have a photo taken with the winning business which may be posted on our facebook page , horshamtimewellspent.co.uk or used in a press release. Winners details will be simply kept to ‘First Name from Town/Village’
- GDPR: all entry cards and personal data collected as part of the trail will be securely destroyed following the collection of prizes and winners publicity.