Horsham’s Great British Weekend 2020
A weekend celebration of British cultural traditions with a special 1945 themed VE Day Anniversary celebration on the bank holiday Friday and free event activity in town Saturday and Sunday
Elements below from 2019’s event:
The Broadwood Day of Dance
A riot of colour, music and dance featuring up to 30 Morris dance sides mostly from the local area.
There is also a small display of classic Morris Minor cars at the Bishopric.
Horsham’s Great British Festival Day
A celebration of British traditions featuring a Concert in aid of Samaritans, organised by Horsham Folk Club and Horsham Samaritans, supported by Horsham District Council, plus NEW Horsham-on-Sea at the Forum.
- Medieval Jollity with Loxwood Joust
- Traction Engines by Horsham Traction Company
- Classic British Car Display by SADCASE
- Aston Martin’s in East Street display
- Traditional British fayre
- Exclusive TWO local brew launches with Hepworths and Loxwood Joust
- Seaside Entertainments – Horsham-on-Sea at the Forum
Huge Thanks to All our Sponsors and Partners
To see more detailed information about the whole weekend, including car displays with their location and timings, you can download a programme to print at home or carry on your phone here: Horsham’s Great British Weekend 2019 Programme
Horsham’s Great Britsih Weekend Public Car Parking – Details of all the HDC Car parks available over the British festival weekend
General Transport Event Accomodation Information – On this website